In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Quick Inspiration

I've recently become a huge fan of Pinterest. If you're not familiar with the site, it's basically an online community of people sharing cute ideas for crafts, art, decor, recipes, etc via "pins" on their "boards" for individual topics. I've created one called Founded in Faith where I pin inspirational quotes and scripture (usually in an artistic form). I figured I would share some of my pins on the blog for my readers.
Always room for improvement in each of us...  I definitely need to be reminded of this. Great advice :) Always give thanks! Leap of faith. 



Share what inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment